Unwanted Medication Collection Event
Expired and unused prescription drugs can be dangerous. They are susceptible to theft, misuse, and abuse — definitely NOT something you want to have in your home.
On Friday, Sept. 26, you can bring your unwanted prescription drugs (and non-prescription, over-the-counter medications, too) to the UPMC Hamot Women's Hospital for free, anonymous disposal.
- Lobby drop-off between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Medications must be in original containers
- Personal information on vials should be blacked out
- No needles, thermometers, or other medical devices
- No illegal substances or paraphernalia
UPMC Hamot is hosting this event in support of the Drug Enforcement Administration's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.