Bayside Pharmacy offers a complete range of prescription and over-the-counter medications. An affiliate of UPMC Hamot, Bayside Pharmacy provides many convenient services, including pharmacy services for UPMC Hamot patients and UPMC Hamot staff.
- Fast, priority prescription service for walk-in customers
- Most insurances accepted
- Patient consultations regarding prescriptions provided by a licensed pharmacist
- Easy access from State Street, across from the UPMC Hamot Surgery Center
- Free parking for prescription pick-up in lot behind 300 State St. (with parking validation)
- Free local delivery
- Free mailing to your home for prescription refills
- Convenient phone or fax prescription orders service for physicians for convenience
- Parking validation for 30 minutes - must park in lot directly behind pharmacy
Order prescription refills online.
How to Fill Your Prescriptions at Bayside Pharmacy
Drop off your prescription at the pharmacy, located at 300 State St. in Erie, during regular business hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to noon
Or let your doctor's office know you would like your prescriptions filled at Bayside Pharmacy. Ask your doctor to call your prescription directly to 814-877-6785.
Bring your prescription container with the label still attached to Bayside Pharmacy, or call the pharmacy at 814-877-6785 and provide the following information:
- Patient name and birth date
- Medication name and prescription number
- Name and phone number of the pharmacy where the medication was originally filled
Bayside's pharmacists will use this information to contact your current pharmacy and transfer your prescription.