Reproductive Endocrinology at Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot
Men and women who have fertility issues can find personal care at Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot.
If you've been trying to get pregnant for 6 months or more, we urge you to schedule a consult with us. You'll meet with fertility specialists in a caring and compassionate setting.
Reproductive Health Conditions We Treat
At Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot, we see both women and men with a range of health problems that can affect fertility such as:
- Genetic disorders
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Irregular periods
- Early menopause
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Female and male infertility
- Sexual issues
Infertility Diagnosis and Treatment
Our experts diagnose and treat the causes of infertility or hormone dysfunction.
We offer the latest treatments — including fertility sparing treatment — for fibroids, endometriosis, and PCOS.
At our office in Hermitage, you receive:
- Counseling and consults to discuss reasons why you're having trouble getting pregnant.
- An infertility workup.
- In some cases, a saline-infused ultrasound or semen analysis to help diagnose the issue.
Treatments for reproductive health at UPMC Hamot in Erie include:
- Preconception counseling
- Ovulation induction
As you try to conceive, we're here to:
- Offer guidance and instructions.
- Answer your questions.
- Provide follow-up care.
We'll also give you regular ultrasounds until we confirm you're pregnant and then transfer your care to your ob-gyn.
Through our ties with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, you also have access to in vitro fertilization or fertility preservation options in Pittsburgh.
Our Reproductive Health and Infertility Experts
- Robert Collins, MD, offers reproductive endocrinology/infertility and ob-gyn care at his office in Hermitage.
- Beth Padin, PA-C, provides follow-up care and support in our offices at UPMC Hamot.
Make an Appointment for Reproductive Health Care
Call 814-877-4894 to make an appointment at Magee-Womens Specialty Services at UPMC Hamot.