How To Apply For The Internal Medicine Residency Program
Use ERAS® (the Electronic Residency Application Service) to submit an application, along with the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- USMLE Step 1 and Step 2CK score reports with a minimum 3 digit score of 220 or COMLEX Step 1 and Step 2 score report with a minimum 3 digit score of 550
- For international graduates:
- Recent US clinical experience (externships or observerships within two years) are required at the time of application.
- Medical school graduation date must be within five years of time of application.
- All USMLE exams must be passed on the first attempt.
- ECFMG certification must be obtained before January 15 of the Match year, unless graduating in the Match year.
- The program sponsors H1B and J1 visas.
Our preferred candidate is a team player who has a positive academic record, who is highly motivated to learn and to teach, and who possesses a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and interpersonal skills.
All interviews of invited candidates will be scheduled via Interview Broker. Please ensure that your email and/or mobile devices are compatible with the interviewbroker.com software.
For osteopathic candidates, please note that our program matches both allopathic (MD) and osteopathic (DO) graduates via the NRMP. For osteopathic graduates, please note that we do not participate in the American Osteopathic Association match.
Second look visits are welcome, as mutual availability allows.