How To Apply For The Internal Medicine Residency Program
Use ERAS® (the Electronic Residency Application Service) to submit an application, along with the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- USMLE Step 1 and Step 2CK score reports with a minimum 3 digit score of 220 or COMLEX Step 1 and Step 2 score report with a minimum 3 digit score of 550
- For international graduates:
- Recent US clinical experience (externships or observerships within two years) are required at the time of application.
- Medical school graduation date must be within five years of time of application.
- All USMLE exams must be passed on the first attempt.
- ECFMG certification must be obtained before January 15 of the Match year, unless graduating in the Match year.
- The program sponsors H1B and J1 visas.
All interviews of invited candidates will be scheduled via Interview Broker. Please ensure that your email and/or mobile devices are compatible with the interviewbroker.com software.