Free Non-invasive Colon Cancer Screenings
The free screenings will include:
- FIT test kit-a more sensitive and easier stool test
- Bone density
- Blood pressure
- Healthy lifestyle education including: smoking cessation, nutrition, and cancer
- Ask the Pharmacist
You qualify if you:
- Are 50 to 75 years of age
- Have never had a colonoscopy, or have not had one in several years
- Have any type of health insurance or have no health insurance
Saturday, November 12, 2016
By appointment only
UPMC CancerCenter at
9100 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Pre-registration is required and must be completed by November 10.
To register, contact Kathleen Bryte at 412-748-5762.