‘Ladies Day Out!’ Event Focuses on Wellness and Pampering
Free Health Screenings:
• Blood pressure
• Bone density
• Foot screenings
• Varicose veins
• Knee and shoulder range of motion evaluation
• Stroke education
• Facial skin analysis
*A 9-hour fast recommended
• Chair and hand massages by CCAC-Boyce Campus
• Paraffin wax and quick polish by Melody’s
• Massage and Spa
There also will be a basket raffle and giveaways. Parking and breakfast are free.
Reservations are required. To reserve a space, call 412-357-3700.
WHY: Women are usually the caregivers in their families and most rarely take time to pamper and care for themselves. This event will give them time to focus on themselves and receive the latest news on women’s health issues, including breast health and heart disease.
UPMC CancerCenter surgical oncologists:
WHEN: 8:30 to 11:30 a.m., Friday, May 8
• 8:30 to 10 a.m. 90 Minutes to a Healthier, More Pampered You!
• 9 a.m. Breakfast Fit for a Queen
• 10 to 11 a.m. Advancements in Breast Health and Breast Cancer Care
• 11 to 11:30 a.m. Q&A on Women’s Health
WHERE: Olympia Hall
, 1575 Electric Ave., E. Pittsburgh, Pa., 15112