Penguins’ Pascal Dupuis to Visit Magee and Meet His Newest Fans
To kick off a year-long program, Pittsburgh Penguins
forward Pascal Dupuis
is visiting Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC
to meet new moms and deliver a special gift to welcome Pittsburgh’s newest Penguins fans into the world. Magee, in collaboration with the Penguins, is starting its “A Great Day for a New Baby” program.
Every baby born at Magee will receive a Penguins onesie, washcloth, bib, baby on board sign and a commemorative keepsake with fun facts about the Penguins, as well as health and wellness tips from Magee.
WHY: As the official women’s health provider of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Magee is proud to collaborate with the Penguins organization to celebrate babies and families in and around Pittsburgh.
• Pascal Dupuis, forward for the Pittsburgh Penguins
• Pittsburgh Penguins representative
• Iceburgh, Pittsburgh Penguins mascot
WHEN: 3:20 p.m., Monday, Oct. 5, 2015
• The event will take place on a secure, locked unit. It is recommended media arrive at 2:50 p.m.
• 3:20 p.m., Leslie Davis will introduce the “A Great Day for a New Baby” program
• 3:30 p.m., Pascal Dupuis, Leslie Davis, the Pittsburgh Penguins representative and Iceburgh will visit moms and their new babies
**To allow our patients and families to enjoy their time with their special visitors, media will be asked to limit their coverage to the first few rooms of the visit.
WHERE: Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, 300 Halket St., Pittsburgh, Pa., 15213.
Please park on the zero level in the parking garage. Parking will be validated.
Note to Media:
To cover this event, contact Amy Charley at 412-738-3511 or CharleyA@upmc.edu
A media relations representative will meet you at the zero level entrance and escort you to the secure unit.