Imaging Services at UPMC
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment and technology.
- More than 50 convenient locations.
- Convenient appointment times are available.
- Early morning, evening, and weekend hours.
These are just some of the ways UPMC Imaging Services brings imaging to a whole new level for people throughout western Pennsylvania.
Advanced Imaging Technology and Expertise
As part of the region’s premier health care system, UPMC Imaging Services offers access to the most advanced imaging technology, including:
Our on-site expert radiologists provide fast, high-quality readings, offering the best chance for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning. Doctors even have the option to receive their patients' imaging results electronically.
Convenient Imaging Locations and Hours
But technology and expertise are only part of the picture at UPMC Imaging Services.
Our friendly staff, extended hours, and attractive and comfortable waiting and testing areas help create a positive experience for our patients.
And, with more than 50 convenient locations across western Pennsylvania, access to high-quality imaging services has never been easier. Appointment times vary by modality.
Walk-in and General X-ray Hours
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for general x-ray.
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., walk-ins are welcome for general x-ray services - no appointment is necessary -- all other procedures require an appointment.
» Find a UPMC imaging location near you.