At the UPMC Center for Innovation in Restorative Medicine, we welcome referring physicians to learn how our regenerative medicine clinical studies can benefit patients.
Clinical research and medical discovery depend on the participation of patient volunteers. We realize many patients volunteer for clinical research trials because of discussions with their personal physicians.
We greatly value the relationships we have with physicians from other institutions. Our goal is to provide your patients with access to regenerative medicine care that is available nowhere else in the nation.
Current Regenerative Medicine Clinical Trials
Experts at the Center for Innovation in Restorative Medicine are at the forefront of bringing groundbreaking research to clinical care.
We offer current clinical trials for patients who have suffered:
About Our Clinical Trials
At the UPMC Center for Innovation in Restorative Medicine:
- Clinical trials are a component of high-quality care and groundbreaking research in the field of regenerative medicine. The data we gather is instrumental in advancing medicine, treatments, and technologies.
- We treat those who enroll in clinical trials with dignity, respect, and quality of care that is among the best in the nation.
- Randomization is a common component of clinical trials; however, patients with active disease will never receive an option that is considered inferior to standard treatment.
- Travel costs may be completely covered. We will be very clear if there are any associated travel costs, as many of our studies completely reimburse travel for the entire study.
- All of our clinical studies have been approved by the University of Pittsburgh Institutional Review Board for Human Subjects.
To learn more about referring a patient to participate in a clinical trial, call the UPMC Center for Innovation in Restorative Medicine at 412-864-2587.