Third Annual Symposium on Regenerative Rehabilitation
Medical advances in the field of regenerative medicine are accelerating at an unprecedented rate. Re-growing a lost limb, restoring function to a diseased organ, or harnessing the body’s
natural ability to heal itself are becoming part of our reality instead of a distant promise.
The future of regenerative medicine is tightly intertwined with that of rehabilitation, opening up a novel population of patients to clinicians and exciting new areas of investigation for rehabilitation scientists.
We are creating a forum where researchers and clinicians from around the world can gather to learn about the latest developments, share ideas and concepts, and create sustainable collaborations.
The objectives of this symposium are to:
- Increase the synergism between the fields of rehabilitation and regenerative medicine.
- Encourage the development of novel interactions, collaborations, and insights between these two innovative areas of science.
- Integrate laboratory-based approaches to enhance regeneration with clinically available rehabilitation approaches.
- Identify barriers to regenerative rehabilitation approaches.
- Introduce the concept of regenerative rehabilitation to the next generation of scientists and clinicians.
Visit the Third Annual Symposium on Regenerative Rehabilitation for additional information on: