Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy
Whether you require therapy for a condition, injury, or illness, UPMC Centers for Rehab Services offers both convenient and quality rehabilitation to meet your specific needs.
Located in numerous neighborhoods across Western Pennsylvania, our specialized physical and occupational therapy services include treatment based upon the most up-to-date research in rehabilitation.
To find out more about specific therapy services, scroll down to see our complete list of offerings and discover more about the type of rehabilitation that is the best fit for you.
- Physical therapy that immerses a patient in water is a beneficial rehabilitation option for:
- Chronic pain
|Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Treatments for dizziness and balance problems caused by:
- Inner ear (vestibular) disorders
- Brain disorders or injuries
- Migraine headaches
Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- The use of a specialized tourniquet system on an exercising limb of patients recovering from a variety of conditions.
- Treatments for various injuries to the:
- Evaluations and programs for:
- Job-related physical ability and functional capacity
- Work hardening and conditioning
- Safety training
- Decongestive therapy treatment of lymphedema
- Rehabilitation for:
- Neurologic and movement disorders
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Treatments for:
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Work-related injuries
- Neurologic deficits
- Specialized rehabilitation programs for oncology patients
- Physical and occupational therapy treatments for various chronic pain conditions.
- Treatments for a wide variety of orthopaedic and neurologic conditions.
- Treatments for speech and communication disorders resulting from:
- Head injuries
- Neurologic diseases
- Programs and services from UPMC Sports Medicine to help you reach your athletic goals.
- Training, conditioning, and recovery programs for recreational, amateur, and professional athletes.
- Specialized physical therapy program for women throughout different phases of their lives.