resolve Crisis Services
A crisis can be anything from feeling lonely and needing to talk, to feeling overwhelmed with life. Stress and problems — both large and small — fill each of our lives and we all have moments of crisis.
No matter how big or small these problems seem, it helps to talk with someone.
There's no need to wait until a problem spirals out of control to reach out for help. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call 1-888-796-8226. resolve Crisis Services will answer.
resolve is a 24-hour, 365-day crisis service. It's free to all residents of Allegheny County, regardless of your ability to pay. Both Allegheny County and Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC sponsor our services.
We're Here to Help You Through Your Crisis
You don’t have to go through your crisis alone. resolve Crisis Services is ready to help.
Our 150-member crisis team provides:
- Crisis counseling and support.
- Intervention services for adults, teens, and their loved ones.
You do not need a psychiatric diagnosis to seek help from resolve. We offer many services that do not depend on a formal diagnosis, and we help many people who have never had a psychiatric diagnosis.
We're also able to offer fast assessment and contacts for addiction-related emergencies.
About Our Crisis Services
- 24-hour hotline: Call us anytime to speak with a trained clinician at 1-888-7-YOU-CAN (796-8226).
- Mobile Crisis Team: Our mobile crisis teams can travel anywhere within Allegheny County to respond to a crisis. They provide face-to-face support and will work to arrange further care and stabilization if needed.
- Walk-in center: You don't need to make an appointment at our walk-in center, located in the East End of Pittsburgh. Walk in anytime to talk, get a break from daily stress, or have us connect you to more long-term care and support.
We also offer residential services for those who qualify.
- Services for children and teens: We offer 24-hour-a-day crisis treatment, interventions, and home visits. Call our Child and Adolescent Crisis Team Intervention Services program at 412-864-5067 or the resolve Crisis Services hotline at 1-888-796-8226.
Learn more about all resolve Crisis Services.