UPMC Primary Care - Plus a whole lot more
UPMC patients continue to visit their regular internal medicine or family medicine doctor. But now, patients also have access to an expanded care team comprised of medical professionals who provide specialized care.
How Our Expanded Care Team Works
- To receive specialized services from the expanded care team, your doctor must be part of one of the participating UPMC practices listed below.
- To schedule an appointment with a member of the expanded care team, talk to your personal primary care doctor or staff.
- After scheduling an appointment, your visit with an expanded care team member will take place at one of the three locations* listed below.
- For regular primary care treatment, continue to visit your personal primary care doctor at his or her office.
The Expanded Care Team:
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE®)
- Registered Dietitian
- Wellness Guide
- Medical Social Worker
- Behavioral Health Counselor/Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Psychiatrist (only at the Partners in Health-UPMC office)
Expanded Care Team Locations*
Specialists on the expanded care team have office hours at the following locations. Call your primary care doctor to schedule an appointment with a specialist from the expanded care team.
Patients of the following UPMC practices have access to special services provided by the expanded care team:
- Absolute Primary Care-UPMC*
- Cameron & Murthy, MD-UPMC
- Dr. Gordon Gold, MD & Associates-UPMC (Cranberry)
- Greater Pittsburgh Medical Associates-UPMC (Cranberry)
- Internal Medicine Associates of Cranberry-UPMC
- Mars Medical Center
- Partners In Health-UPMC (Offices in Murrysville*, Level Green, Delmont, and North Huntingdon)
- UPMC Keystone Primary Care-Drs. Ou & Tong
- Westmoreland Family Medicine-UPMC
- Natrona Heights Medical Associates-UPMC*
- Daniel R. Steiner, MD-UPMC
- Parnassus Medical Associates-UPMC
- Russellton Medical Group-UPMC
- Valley Family Medicine-UPMC