Baseline Testing Program: Heads UP Pittsburgh
Heads UP Pittsburgh is a partnership between UPMC Sports Medicine, the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation, the Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC), the Community College of Beaver County (CCBC), Midwestern Intermediate Unit 4, and the Centers for Disease Control.
Starting September 1, 2015, neurocognitive baseline testing will be available for athletes ages 7 and older (including adults) for a nominal fee of $25.
Testing for athletes and individuals will be conducted at the UPMC Center for Sports Medicine, the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex, and other select locations throughout the year:
- CCAC–Boyce Campus in Monroeville
- CCAC–North Campus in McCandless
- CCAC–South Campus in West Mifflin
- CCAC–West Hills Center in Oakdale
- CCBC–Monaca Campus
- Grove City–Midwestern Intermediate Unit 4
Please check the online registration site for upcoming testing dates and times.
- Individuals and athletes ages 7 and older (including adults) can take the baseline test for a fee of $25.00.
- If your organization is interested in setting up a specific date or location for testing, please contact Patrick Huber at 412-432-3635.
Please note that registrations will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. It is strongly recommended that you register your athlete as early as possible to avoid missing your opportunity for the test. Please use the online registration form located to the right of this page.
Prior to your test, the following forms will need to be completed and brought with you to your appointment.
Learn More about ImPACT Baseline Testing
To learn more about concussions, visit the UPMC Sports Medicine Concussion Program.