An established leader in advanced orthopaedic care, UPMC Orthopaedic Care offers comprehensive services for the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions.
Our orthopaedic surgeons have access to UPMC's network of support services. This allows us to provide you with a complete continuum of care.
Our Orthopaedic Services
- Foot and ankle: Our surgeons use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat foot, ankle, and heel problems.
- General orthopaedics: Our orthopaedic surgeons offer the broadest range of specialty services in western Pennsylvania for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
- Hand, elbow, and shoulder: Our cutting-edge orthopaedic research opens up endless treatment possibilities for hand, elbow, and shoulder conditions of all kinds.
- Hip Preservation Program: Our hip preservation experts offer assessments, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation for many hip conditions.
- Joint replacement: Our joint replacement specialists have access to UPMC's incredible support services, including:
- A complete operating room team.
- A network of rehabilitation services.
- An expert team of cardiologists, pulmonologists, physical therapists, anesthesiologists, and more.
- Musculoskeletal oncology: Our musculoskeletal oncology experts diagnose and treat both cancerous and noncancerous bone and soft tissue tumors.
- Spine surgery: Our surgeons are discovering more and more ways to treat the spine and save the spinal cord and nerve function. We perform more than 1,500 spine, neck, and back surgeries each year.
- Trauma: Our team of trauma surgeons uses minimally invasive methods to treat broken bones, fractures, and other traumatic orthopaedic injuries.
- Pediatrics orthopaedics: Our pediatric orthopaedic surgeons specialize in treating children with musculoskeletal problems.
- Podiatry surgery: Our podiatric surgeons provide both medical and surgical care for conditions of the foot, ankle, and lower extremities.
- Sports medicine: Our sports medicine experts focus on the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries. We provide a full range of services for both athletes and non-athletes.
Healthy Tips Sent to Your Phone
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with one of our orthopaedic experts or ask a question about our services, complete a form online or call 1-866-987-6784.