UPMC Center for Inclusion
Built on a foundation of dignity and respect in the workplace and cultural competency in patient and family care, the mission of the UPMC Center for Inclusion is to ensure that inclusion is at the core of what we do every day.
We're a resource center for:
- UPMC employees
- Patients and their families
- Businesses and community organizations
- Residents of the areas UPMC serves
Inclusion means every person is valued and appreciated.
At UPMC, we ensure inclusion is at the core of what we do every day through our:
- 4C Integrated Inclusion Strategy
By making sure all are valued and appreciated, we can build a more innovative and inclusive health care system by leveraging the diversity of our:
- Four broad initiatives that focus on:
- Partnerships with councils and committees
These groups are instrumental to our success at building inclusion into everything we do at UPMC and in the communities we serve.