Expert Care for the Holiday Break. Or Sniffle.
Connect With Us
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest for valuable health tips, photos of our community outreach, and much more.
You can also find more healthy holiday tips on the
UPMC HealthBeat blog.
It may be the most wonderful time of the year, but that doesn’t mean it’s certain to be free from illness or injury. So if you need us to get your holidays back on track, we’re here to help. With our extensive network of health care services and providers, our experts are always close to those you care about most.
- 24/7 care, 365 days a year
- Team of experts, including board-certified emergency medicine physicians, specially-trained to treat all types of medical emergencies and provide comprehensive care
- Specialists in obstetrics, urology, ear nose and throat, orthopaedics, and general surgery are always on call
- Telemedicine uses videoconferencing to link patients with experts at the UPMC Stroke Institute to assess possible stroke patients and provide timely treatment
- Air evacuation by helicopter available if a situation arises where a patient must be flown to another hospital
- 24/7 online medical care, 365 days a year – from wherever you are in Pennsylvania
- Treatment for ages 3 and up
- Receive a diagnosis and treatment for many common symptoms
- Primary care providers (PCPs), physician assistants, and nurse practitioners offer complete care for the entire family
- Office locations in Bedford, Everett, Fishertown, New Paris, and Saxton, where 15 physicians provide care in a number of areas, including:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine