Applying to the Emergency Medicine Residency Program at UPMC Hamot
How to Apply
- Completion of the ERAS common application form
- A personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from the Dean or appropriate officer of your medical school
- At least three letters of recommendation from physicians who are acquainted with your work or capabilities, including at least one letter from an EM physician.
- An official copy of your board scores
We participate in the ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Services) Program as well as the NRMP Match. No additional information outside of ERAS is required.
Each year, interviews are from September to January.The deadline for applications is Oct. 15. After reviewing all applications, we will invite candidates to interview at UPMC Hamot. .
Should you be selected for an interview, we will contact you regarding potential dates to visit.
For more information regarding the Emergency Medicine Residency program at UPMC Hamot, please contact William D'Andrea, GME department manager, at 814-877-2594 or via email at email@example.com.