Magee-Womens Specialty Services located in Erie, Pa., is seeking board-certified or board-eligible obstetrician-gynecologists to join our growing program at Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot.
This program will offer a full complement of gynecologic and obstetric services for women in all life stages. Services include:
- Established practice
- Seven full time physicians, three part-time physicians in addition to certified physician assistants and certified registered nurse practitioners.
- 2,200 annual deliveries at Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot (900 from Magee-Womens Specialty Services)
- Robotic surgery equipment available
- Quality and productivity incentives offered
- Excellent benefit package commensurate with experience
- Paid CME
- Relocation assistance
Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot brings together a highly skilled team of health experts offering a comprehensive range of specialties, from obstetrics, neonatology and gynecology to urogynecology, gynecologic-oncology, maternal-fetal medicine, infertility, plastic surgery and breast health.
Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot is the first facility of its kind in northwestern Pennsylvania and is a state-of-the-art, 95-bed, level III NICU with four ORs devoted to meeting the health care needs of women and infants in the community.
To apply for this position, contact Katie Bool Shafer at 814-877-3327
, or firstname.lastname@example.org