Mental Health Internships at Safe Harbor
Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot provides internships and education to students seeking degrees such as:
- Associates in Accounting and Finance.
- Associates in Medical Assistant and Coding.
- Nursing, Physician Assistant, and Medical Students.
- Bachelors and Masters in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, and related fields.
- Psychiatric Residents.
The Erie Psychological Consortium (EPC) also offers internships for doctoral candidates in clinical or counseling psychology. The ECP provides psychological services to people of all ages.
Interns will learn to function as entry-level professional psychologists and competently perform psychological assessments, consults, and interventions.
About Mental Health Internships and Rotations
Interns will have the chance to work with a range of healthcare professionals and work as members of an interdisciplinary team.
You'll gain clinical psychology experience in:
- An inpatient acute rehab hospital.
- Acute medical settings.
- An outpatient private psychology practice.
- A community mental health setting.
Primary rotations will take place at:
Contact Us About Mental Health Internships
For more information on mental health internships, contact Vicky Merski at email@example.com.
Or, visit the EPC doctoral internship program website.