UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Hamot
UPMC Hamot and UPMC Hillman Cancer Center are proud to bring medical oncology infusion services to Erie through UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Hamot.
The recently renovated space, located on the sixth floor of UPMC Hamot, provides comfortable and spacious treatment areas for patients receiving chemotherapy and their loved ones. Some of our amenities include:
- Complementary valet parking for medical oncology patients
- 10 private treatment rooms with flat-screen televisions
- A community treatment room with space for four patients
- Free wi-fi
- Light meals and snacks for patients
- Free coffee and water in waiting room
- Space for family members
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Hamot provides the following medical onology services to patients:
- Intravenous medications
- Iron treatments
- Medication injections
- Blood draws (peripheral and central line)
- Central line maintenance
The nurses at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Hamot have received specialty training in medical oncology infusion services. A team of board-certified medical oncologists develop treatment plans for cancer patients in need of chemotherapy. In addition, support services including counseling and social services are available.
If you have questions about UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Hamot, please call 814-877-8890.