Northshore Psychological Associates
When hospitalization involves neuropsychologic complications, it may be necessary to receive the care of a psychologist with expertise in managing these conditions.
UPMC Hamot provides Erie-area residents access to the talented team of neuropsychologists at Northshore Neurosciences.
Conditions Our Neuropsychologists Treat
- Brain injury
- Cognitive disorders
- Sports injury
Services at Northshore Psychological Associates
Our licensed psychologists work together to provide comprehensive neurologic care and services, such as:
- Coping with chronic illness
- Detailed analysis of test results
- Individualized neuropsychologic consultations, assessments, and testing
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Memory loss clinic and dementia
- Personalized intervention strategies
- Pre-surgical evaluations for procedures such as gastric bypass surgery and deep brain stimulation
- Psychotherapy for depression, anxiety, and other conditions
- Sports psychology
- Support in implementing recommendations
For more information, visit the Northshore Psychological Associates' website or call 814-877-8013.