Free Sleep Screenings
The UPMC Hamot Sleep Disorders Center offers free sleep screenings for people at risk.
Answer the following questions to help determine your risk of developing a sleep disorder.
- Have diabetes?
- Have high blood pressure?
- Have difficulty concentrating?
- Have depression?
- Have headaches?
- Ever awaken choking or gasping?
- Have heart disease or heart failure?
- Stop breathing while sleeping?
- Ever fall asleep while driving?
- Keep someone you love awake at night?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may have a sleep disorder.
Call the UPMC Hamot Sleep Disorders Center at 814-877-3815 to schedule a free sleep screening.
Learn more about health screenings at UPMC Hamot.