Trauma Clinic at UPMC Hamot
The Trauma Clinic is designed to ensure that all victims of trauma have appropriate follow-up care after their initial evaluation and hospital stay.
You might visit the Trauma Clinic if you were:
- Admitted to UPMC Hamot for trauma care.
- Screened in the Emergency Department and discharged.
- Referred as an outpatient for further evaluation of your trauma.
Our Services at the Trauma Clinic
Because victims of trauma require many different services to care for their injuries, the Trauma Clinic is critical in post-hospital care.
The UPMC Hamot Trauma Clinic team:
- Monitors the progress of your recovery.
- Checks that you have the appropriate follow-up appointments.
- Arranges any required outpatient tests and checks test results.
Contact the UPMC Hamot Trauma Clinic
If you have questions about the clinic or need to schedule an appointment, call 814-877-4577.
After hours, leave your name and number and someone from the clinic will call you back the following business day to schedule an appointment.