Austin’s Playroom Dedication at UPMC Outpatient Center in Hampton
Dedication ceremony for the Austin’s Playroom
located in the new UPMC Outpatient Center in Hampton.
Austin’s Playrooms were created by the Mario Lemieux Foundation
to benefit families and improve the quality of a child’s experience, whether as a visitor or patient, by establishing cheerful playrooms that are safe, calming and comfortable. The playrooms give kids a chance to be kids during an otherwise stressful time.
• Dave Patton, president, UPMC St. Margaret
• Donna Ottoviani, vice president, Community Medicine
• Ann Menzel, M.D., Children’s Community Pediatrics
• Dina Perry, executive administrator, UPMC Community Medicine Inc. and Renaissance Family Practice, UPMC
• Outpatient Center patients (parents and children)
Mario Lemieux Foundation representatives:
• Nathalie Lemieux*, vice president, Mario Lemieux Foundation/chair, Austin’s Playrooms
• Nancy Angus, executive director
*Nathalie Lemieux will not be available for interviews
Greater Pittsburgh Automobile Dealers Association representatives:
• John Putzier, C.E.O.
• Members of the GPADA board of directors
WHEN: 10 a.m., Friday, Feb. 23
Note to Media:
To cover this event, prior arrangements must be made by contacting Stephanie Stanley at 412-855-8690 or StanleySL@upmc.edu