ADHD Across the Lifespan Program at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
Our ADHD Across the Lifespan Program is among the few in western PA that offers treatment specifically for children and adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). We offer comprehensive evaluation and short-term, evidence-based, treatment services.
Symptoms of ADHD
Individuals with ADHD may experience:
- Recurrent and persistent hyperactivity (difficulty staying seated, fidgity, feeling restless, etc.)
- Inattention (poor focus, difficulty staying on task, problems with organization, etc.)
Treatment of ADHD
- Family Therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Parent and adolescent negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Study skills for students of all ages
- Medication evaluation and management
We also offer opportunities to participate in research studies conducted by the National Institutes of Health and Western Psychiatric’s Youth and Family Research Program, as well as training for professionals treating individuals with ADHD.
If you feel that you or a loved one is struggling with symptoms of ADHD, please call the clinic at 412-246-6090 to request a packet and get started on the road to recovery.