Free Heart Screening Tests and Events
Heart disease is the number one killer in America, but in most cases, it's preventable. UPMC and the American Heart Association are partnering to raise awareness about the risks of heart disease and to encourage those at risk to get screened.
You can get screened by:
- Scheduling a comprehensive heart screening test and evaluation (covered by insurance in most cases) by calling 1-855-UPMC-HVI (876-2484)
- Attending a free heart disease screening event
Friday, October 14
Community Heart & Stroke Symposium
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Free education program featuring:
- Heart and stroke topics presented by UPMC Passavant physicians
- Blood pressure and cholesterol screenings
- Meet staff and learn about services at UPMC Passavant
- Complimentary continental breakfast
RSVP required; please call 412-748-6640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passavant Hospital Foundation Conference Center & Legacy Theater at Cumberland Woods Village
700 Cumberland Woods Drive
Allison Park, PA 15101