Primary Care at UPMC
When you choose a UPMC primary care physician (PCP), you can establish a lasting relationship that can benefit you through a lifetime. Our doctors provide wellness services and treatment for medical conditions that range from common to complex.
Announcing Our New Primary Care Facility
Our new UPMC Primary Care facility located in White Oak, Pennsylvania, provides residents of Allegheny and Westmoreland Counties with convenient access to family medicine and internal medicine, general x-ray and orthopaedic services. New patients are welcome.
The new office is located in Oak Park Mall at:
UPMC Primary Care
2100 Lincoln Way
White Oak, PA 15131
You can schedule an appointment with any of our well-established primary care practices:
For more information or to schedule an appointment for orthopaedic services, call 1-866-987-ORTHO (6784).
For more information or to schedule an appointment for general x-ray services, call 412-267-5969.
Both non-UPMC and UPMC patients are welcome to schedule an appointment.
UPMC Primary Care includes:
- Family Medicine – physicians who treat patients, from a young age to seniors. Family medicine doctors may have training in a number of medical disciplines.
- Internal Medicine – physicians who usually treat adult patients and diagnose and treat diseases in adults without surgery. Internal medicine doctors have subspecialties in specific areas or age groups.
Having a UPMC primary care physician can provide you with access to:
- Family medicine or internal medicine doctors
- A long-term relationship with your personal doctor
- Hundreds of convenient office locations
- UPMC's network of clinical experts and specialists, quality resources, and state-of-the-art facilities
- A doctor who gets to know you, your lifestyle, and family history
- Secure online health care records
- Screenings, vaccinations, and physical examinations
- Blood pressure and/or blood sugar checks, and/or cholesterol monirtoring