Amp Up! Support Group
Amp Up! is a monthly meeting of amputees, prosthetists, and other members of the Pittsburgh prosthetics community. We exist to offer support and information beyond the hospital setting for current and former patients in order to provide improved resources and community re-entry.
We strive to enhance the quality of life by promoting a healthier, happier well-being through a continuum of health care services.
Email Tracie Nguyen for more information.
Meetings are typically held on the third Tuesday of the month.
On March 21, Joseph Romano, from the Law Offices of Joseph L. Romano, will be discussing:
- Private funding for prosthetic devices
- Eligibility criteria for private funding for prosthetics
- Benefits and services provided by the private funding
- Explanation of how private funding works for the payment of prosthetic devices, co-pays, and deductibles with private insurance, workers’ compensation, Medicaid, and Medicare
- Examples of trauma injuries that are eligible for private funding
Learn about Private Funding for Prosthetics »
6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
UPMC Mercy South Side Outpatient Center
Conference Room #1
2000 Mary Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203