Services at Avalon Springs Place
At Avalon Springs Place, we believe that each person we care for deserves the best we have to offer. Our skilled staff members listen to the concerns of each resident and care for your loved one with dignity and sensitivity. Providing a comfortable, worry-free atmosphere is one of the many ways we care for our residents.
Our full range of services include:
- Admissions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Private rooms available.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Specialized dementia unit.
- Hospice care.
- Respite care.
- Personal doctor and family involvement in care planning.
- Certified registered nurse practitioner on-site daily.
- Dietitian on-site daily.
- Therapeutic diets.
- Social services and discharge planning.
- Certified wound nurse.
Follow the beat for a healthier life.
Visit our blog for these posts:
Our on-site therapists specialize in rehab stays for:
- Cardiac conditioning after heart attacks or surgery
- Joint replacement
- Retraining in activities of daily living
Our motivated rehab team encourages and promotes independence with the goal of getting your loved one home as a top priority.
- Short-term and long-term rehab programs
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapies
- Respiratory and IV therapy
- Restorative nursing including:
- Activities of daily living
For patients with profound memory loss, Avalon Springs Place has a special dementia unit in a picturesque yet readily accessible area.
The unit includes:
- An enclosed courtyard
- A recreation area
- A dining room
Our team cares for all patients in a nurturing and supportive environment.
Contact Avalon Springs Place to schedule a tour or learn more about our skilled nursing and rehab services.