People with vascular conditions can receive world-class care from UPMC's vascular surgeons in Pittsburgh, Pa.
The Division of Vascular Surgery offers comprehensive arterial, endovascular, and venous care for the full range of vascular-related diseases and conditions.
We were the first vascular surgical group in the region to offer minimally invasive thoracic aneurysm repair.
Because of this experience, our surgeons also offer open and endovascular surgery for thoracic aneurysms due to:
Specialized Vascular Treatment Centers
The division's centers for treating specific vascular conditions include:
- Vein Center — minimally invasive techniques for venous disease and specialized treatments for varicose and spider veins.
- Limb Preservation Center — multidisciplinary care for nonhealing wounds caused by arterial insufficiency or venous hypertension.
About the Division of Vascular Surgery at UPMC
- Experts in the Division of Vascular Surgery study, develop, and implement new procedures and devices to deliver advanced, comprehensive vascular care. Many helped pioneer the minimally invasive techniques we use today.
- The division's clinical services have shown a dramatic increase in activity, volume, and complexity.
- Our facilities have become premier centers for treatment and research in the vascular field.
Request an appointment today.