Cancer Support and Screenings
UPMC Hamot provides prevention, wellness education, and support services to help you in whatever stage of cancer you are in.
Learn more information about screenings at UPMC Hamot.
- Health Connection Lecture Series and classes
- Health Information Library at the UPMC Hamot Women’s Hospital
- Health navigator offering health coaching, preventative health education, and assistance in navigating the health care system.
- Lymphedema therapy
- Physical therapy
- Stress reduction programs
- Breast Health Navigators
- Living After Loss group counseling
- Personal nutrition coaching
- Smoking cessation support group
- Tobacco cessation programs
- Programs, in partnership with the American Cancer Society, including:
For a comprehensive list and description of cancer resources and service available in Erie County, view the Cancer Resource Directory (PDF) created by the Cancer Control Task Force of the Erie County Department of Health.