Occupational Medicine Services at UPMC Hamot
Occupational medicine focuses on the prevention and treatment of workforce injuries and illnesses.
UPMC Occupational Health provides a range of services to employers including physical exams and health screenings.
Our board-certified occupational medicine physician, with knowledge of the latest workforce health and safety regulations, performs these exams and other services.
Our Workforce Health Services
Occupational health services at UPMC Hamot include:
- Work physicals
- Drug screenings and breath alcohol testing
- MRO services
- OSHA-mandated exams and supervision of monitoring programs
- Fitness-for-duty exams
- Worker’s comp injuries and illnesses
- Worksite visits and assessments
- Independent medical exams
We also offer specialized physicals for:
To learn more about our workforce health services, call 814-835-8093.