Primary Care at UPMC Horizon
Building a trusting relationship with a primary care physician (PCP) is a smart step toward living a healthier life.
The 60 PCPs on UPMC Horizon’s staff offer outstanding health care at nearly 40 convenient locations throughout our six-county region. And when you need specialized treatment, our PCPs are a gateway to care with UPMC’s nationally ranked surgeons, specialists, and health centers.
Benefits of Having a Primary Care Physician
Your PCP at UPMC Horizon:
- Helps you stay healthy through routine check-ups, preventive health care screenings, and vaccinations.
- Can help — through early diagnosis and treatment — you manage life-threatening and “silent” medical conditions such as high blood pressure, cancer, and diabetes.
- Monitors your total health by getting to know you, your lifestyle, your family, and your personal medical history.
- Give you tips and advice on ways you can lead a healthier, more active lifestyle.
- Connects you to medical specialists when you need advanced care — whether it’s for a common or complex health problem.
Express and Urgent Primary Care
Don’t have an appointment and need care?
Walk-ins are welcome at these two UPMC Horizon community resources:
Family Healthcare Express, Grove City
Pine Medical Center
675 North Broad St. Ext.
Grove City, PA 16127
Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, Noon to 8 p.m.
At Family Healthcare Express, we:
- Treat colds, flu, sprains, ear pain, and minor injuries.
- Offer driver’s license and sports physicals.
You do not need to be a patient at Family Healthcare Partners to receive express care services.
Urgent Care Hermitage
Hermitage Crossing Plaza
|1075 North Hermitage Road
Hermitage, PA 16148
Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday, Noon to 8 p.m.
Urgent Care Hermitage provides care every day of the week for:
- Illnesses and injuries.
- Flu shots.
- On-site prescriptions.
- Physicals for sports, driver’s licenses, and work.
Connecting Primary and Specialty Care
UPMC’s electronic health record helps your PCP partner with specialists and keep track of your care at every stage.
And through UPMC Horizon’s telemedicine services, your PCP can arrange for a local consult with UPMC’s world-class experts in 15 clinical specialties.
Find a Primary Care Physician
To find a UPMC Horizon PCP near you, call 1-800-533-8762 (UPMC) or visit our Find A Doctor website.