Saturday Injury Clinic
This seasonal injury clinic will be open Saturday, August 27- Saturday, October 29, including holidays.
UPMC Sports Medicine
is committed to providing student athletes with convenient, weekend access to the best possible care for sports-related injuries. Our Saturday injury clinic provides sports medicine care for:
- Youth athletes ages 12 to 22
- Athletes in the above age group who have been injured in the last three days
How does Saturday injury clinic work?
- Clinic will run Saturday August, 27-Saturday, October 29
- Athletes must arrive between 7:30 and 8 a.m.
- Please sign in at the front desk upon your arrival.
- Athletes are seen on a first-come, first-served basis
- Athletes arriving after 8 a.m. are not guaranteed to be seen on Saturday
In preparation for your visit, please:
- Bring your health insurance card and if necessary obtain an insurance referral prior to coming in
- Review your plan’s out-of-pocket expenses, including co-payments, deductibles, and co-insurance (Fees are due at time of service and for your convenience we accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards)