UPMC Sports Medicine Services
UPMC Sports Medicine offers a complete range of services to help athletes — young or old, pro or amateur — reach their peak performances.
We focus on preventing and treating sports-related injuries and illnesses. And, our advanced training programs can help improve every aspect of athletic performance.
Sports Medicine Training and Treatment Programs
Our sports medicine programs and services include:
- ACL Program — pairs evidence-based methods with clinical skills to provide complete, tailored care for athletes of all levels and ages.
- Athletic Training — expert injury prevention, assessment, and treatment for student and pro athletes.
- Center for Young Athletes — brings together the region’s leaders in pediatric care and sports medicine to provide young athletes with quick and convenient access to unsurpassed, comprehensive care.
- Concussion Services — a leading edge approach to exploring, preventing, and treating head and neck injuries.
- Imaging Services — advanced imaging equipment and technology for diagnosing sports injuries.
- Performance Services — a wide range of services to help athletes of all ages and skill levels perform their best.
- Physician Services —primary care sports medicine, orthopaedic surgery, and physical medicine and rehabilitation experts.
- Physical Therapy — sports-related rehab through UPMC's Centers for Rehab Services.
- Sports Nutrition — providing tailored nutrition programs for pro and amateur athletes.
Make An Appointment at UPMC Sports Medicine
To make an appointment or learn more about our sports performance and treatment services, contact UPMC Sports Medicine at 1-855-93-SPORT (77678).