UPMC Sports Medicine offers a complete range of services to help athletes and active people — young or old, pro or amateur — reach their peak performance.
We focus on preventing and treating sports-related injuries. And, our advanced training programs can help improve every aspect of athletic performance.
Sports Medicine Training and Treatment Programs
Our sports medicine programs and services include:
- ACL Program — pairs evidence-based return-to-play methods with clinical expertise to provide complete, tailored care for athletes of all levels and ages.
- Athletic Training — expert injury prevention, assessment, and treatment for student and professional athletes.
- Concussion Services — the UPMC Sports Medicine Concussion Program is a global leader in concussion testing, diagnosis, treatment, and research.
- Equipment Fitting — certified athletic trainers properly fit protective athletic equipment for individuals and teams.
- Imaging Services — advanced imaging equipment and technology for diagnosing sports injuries.
- Performance Services — the latest practices combined with our experts in sports performance,
cycling, dance, running, and more yields optimal performance in your sport.
- Sports Nutrition — providing tailored nutrition programs for optimal performance and recovery for athletes and active people.
- Young Athlete Program — comprehensive care treating young people as the athletes they are from injury prevention, through assessment, treatment, rehab, and return to play.
Make An Appointment at UPMC Sports Medicine
To make an appointment or learn more about our services, contact UPMC Sports Medicine at 1-855-937-7678.