Expert Care Near You
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center puts nationally recognized care on the map in communities throughout western Pennsylvania. As the region's only National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, UPMC Hillman is among the nation's elite cancer centers. We deliver cutting-edge care and conduct groundbreaking scientific research.
UPMC Hillman's NCI designation extends to each of our more than 70 network locations. That means all our patients have access to:
- More than 2,000 expert physicians, researchers, and staff.
- More than 500 clinical trials, many of which are not available elsewhere.
- Some of the nation's most experienced clinical programs for head and neck cancers, gastrointestinal cancers, lung cancers, and melanoma/skin cancers.
- Innovative radiation therapy treatments, with equipment and protocols accredited by the American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Highly specialized surgical procedures, including minimally invasive and robotic techniques that can lead to faster recovery.
If you have cancer, the choice is clear—and close.