Supply Chain Management
The mission of UPMC Supply Chain Management is to deliver sustainable value and competitive advantage to each customer by promoting an innovative, results-oriented culture focused on supply chain services.
Our vision is healthcare transformation through supply chain elevation.
- Employee leads with good intentions and practices the highest level of ethics and integrity. (Responsibility & Integrity)
- Employee approaches all activities professionally and treats everyone with dignity and respect. (Dignity & Respect)
- Employee considers our people to be our greatest asset, and seeks to be responsive to the needs of individuals of all backgrounds. (Dignity & Respect)
- Employee actively manages and enhances the skills of our people and promotes a collaborative environment. (Excellence & Innovation)
- Employee strives for excellence in everything we do; employee is responsible for continuous improvement, quality performance, and measurable results. (Quality & Safety)
- Employee is committed to understanding and exceeding the expectations of our customers. (Caring & Listening)
- Employee supports a culture that embraces change and encourages innovation. (Excellence & Innovation)