Join Our Primary Care Team
Our primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners use a team-based approach to patient care to improve patient satisfaction and ensure long-term positive outcomes.
Our providers enjoy a great work environment that offers:
- Respect, support, open communication, and exchange of ideas between peers and leadership
- Competitive compensation packages
- Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new providers
- Job security — we’re growing!
In addition, we offer innovative, quality-focused programs and services including:
- Patient-centered medical home model
- Active population health program
- 24/7 nurse call center at night
- Systemwide Epic EMR
- Affiliation with UPMC, one of the leading providers of complex specialty care
Live. Work. Balance.
Come see what makes south central Pennsylvania a great place to live and work!
UPMC Pinnacle — a growing, multisite health care organization — proudly serves our 10-county region and its patients with high-quality, coordinated care.
The area offers excellent work-life balance with easy commutes to work, fabulous dining, cultural events, excellent schools, and a low cost of living. There is something for everyone: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life.
Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities” we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Join The Team
Contact Our Physician Recruiter:Jacline Fisher, FASPR
Or, fill out and submit the form below and Jacline will reach out to you.