UPMC Liver Transplant Clinic at UPMC Hamot
World-Class Transplant Care Close to Home
The expertise of the UPMC Liver Transplant Program is now available at UPMC Hamot. Our dedicated team of transplant experts have years of experience in both deceased- and living-donor transplants with successful outcomes.
With the establishment of the Liver Transplant Evaluation Clinic at UPMC Hamot, we are excited to bring these high-quality services to the Erie community:
- Support for patients with chronic liver disease
- Hepatology services
- Liver transplant evaluations
- Information about living-donor liver transplants
We understand that a transplant can be a stressful time for patients and loved ones alike, and are committed to providing a patient-centered approach throughout the entire transplant process.
Why Choose UPMC's Liver Transplant Program?
- Our program is one of the oldest and largest in the United States.
- Since the program's inception in 1981, more than 6,000 adults have received liver transplants.
- Our program leads the nation in overall number of liver transplants performed from both deceased and living donors.