Ravi GI Associates - UPMC
Convenient access to gastrointestinal services in Monroeville, Greensburg, Murrysville, and the South Hills area.
Our board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and providers offer comprehensive gastrointestinal consultation services and treatment for a range of conditions of the:
- Small and large intestines.
Contact us when you’re experiencing symptoms such as:
- A change in bowel habits.
- Abdominal pain.
- Acid reflux or heartburn.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Persistent diarrhea, constipation, gas, or bloating.
- Unintentional weight loss.
- Colonoscopy to detect and prevent diseases of the colon.
- Diagnoses and surgical treatment options for diseases of the esophagus and stomach.
- Diagnoses and treatments for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), liver disease, Crohn's disease, and colitis.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
- Endoscopy to detect swelling, ulcers, and tumors of the upper digestive system.
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD.
- Nonsurgical treatment of pancreas and bile duct diseases.
- Ravi Kondaveeti, MD
- Balu Shetty, MD
- Laken Kuntz, CRNP
- Sara Ward, PA
Ravi GI Associates - UPMC Locations
275 Clairton Blvd.
West Mifflin, PA 15236
2490 Mosside Blvd.
Monroeville, PA 15146
410 Pellis Road
Greensburg, PA 15601
4614 William Penn Hwy.
Murrysville, PA 15668