We Deliver More Than You Expect.
For more than 100 years, UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital has cared for women and their babies. And now that history and tradition of excellence has expanded to central Pa.
UPMC Magee-Womens provides women access to quality obstetrical care and immediate referral to advanced services like maternal fetal medicine and genetics.
Expectant mothers can take comfort in knowing we are able to care for high-risk deliveries. We have a direct connection to our Level III NICU for advanced newborn medicine.
Every day, we strive to exceed your expectations by finding new and better ways to keep moms and their babies strong:
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art birthing suites at our five hospital locations.
- Family-centered care by a team of expert doctors, nurses, specialists, and educators.
- Creation of customized birthing experience based on your wants and needs.
- Education and support in caring for a newborn.
Services for New and Expecting Moms
These services include:
- Breastfeeding services.
- Contraception and family planning.
- Maternal fetal medicine.
- Midlife health services.
- Obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound.
- Obstetrical services.
- Perinatal mood and anxiety disorder screening and referral.