Available Every Saturday From August 31 Through October 26, 2019
UPMC Sports Medicine is committed to providing student athletes with convenient, weekend access to the best possible care for sports-related injuries. Our Seasonal Injury Clinic provides sports medicine care on Saturdays for:
- Youth athletes ages 10 to 26
- Athletes in the above age group who have been injured in the last three days
How Does Saturday Injury Clinic Work?
- Athletes must arrive between 7:30 and 8 a.m.
- Please sign in at the front desk upon your arrival.
- Athletes are seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Athletes arriving after 8 a.m. are not guaranteed to be seen on Saturday.
In Preparation for Your Visit
- Bring your health insurance card and, if necessary, obtain an insurance referral prior to coming in.
- Review your plan’s out-of-pocket expenses, including co-payments, deductibles, and co-insurance (Fees are due at time of service and, for your convenience, we accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards).