Available Every Saturday From September 12 Through October 24, 2020
UPMC Sports Medicine is committed to providing student athletes with convenient, weekend access to the best possible care for sports-related injuries. Our seasonal injury clinic provides sports medicine care on Saturdays for:
- Youth athletes ages 10 to 26
- Athletes in the above age group who have been injured in the three days prior to the clinic
How Does Saturday Injury Clinic Work?
- Athletes must arrive between 7:30 and 8 a.m.
- Please sign in at the front desk upon your arrival.
- Athletes are seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Athletes arriving after 8 a.m. are not guaranteed to be seen on Saturday.
In Preparation for Your Visit
- Bring your health insurance card and, if necessary, obtain an insurance referral prior to coming in.
- Review your plan’s out-of-pocket expenses, including co-payments, deductibles, and co-insurance (Fees are due at time of service and, for your convenience, we accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards).
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Bring your facemask, as masks are required for everyone inside our facilities.
- Bring only one guest, as we are limiting the number of visitors at our facilities.
No children visitors will be permitted in any care setting. Support people must be 18 years of age or older.
- Please refrain from attending the clinic if you are not feeling well. If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, you may schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- Learn more about our coronavirus guidelines and response.
For questions regarding our Saturday injury clinic, locations, or services, please call 724-720-3008.