Saturday Injury Clinic
Available Every Saturday From August 31 Through October 26, 2019
UPMC Sports Medicine is committed to providing student athletes with convenient, weekend access to the best possible care for sports-related injuries. Our Seasonal Injury Clinic provides sports medicine care on Saturdays for:
- Youth athletes ages 10 to 26
- Athletes in the above age group who have been injured in the last three days
How Does Saturday Injury Clinic Work?
- Athletes must arrive between 7:30 and 8 a.m.
- Please sign in at the front desk upon your arrival.
- Athletes are seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Athletes arriving after 8 a.m. are not guaranteed to be seen on Saturday.
In Preparation for Your Visit
- Bring your health insurance card and, if necessary, obtain an insurance referral prior to coming in.
- Review your plan’s out-of-pocket expenses, including co-payments, deductibles, and co-insurance (Fees are due at time of service and, for your convenience, we accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards).