Access Your Medical Records & Collaborate on Your Care
The UPMC Central Pa. Portal app is a free app you can use to be more involved in your care while you are in the hospital. When you access the UPMC Central Pa. Portal app while in the hospital, a “Your Hospital Stay” section appears. You can view test results after 24 hours, your medication list, your schedule for the day, your treatment team, and education plan.
- View your medical information while in the hospital
- Receive test results after 24 hours
- Review your medication list
- Look at your schedule for the day
- Stay up to date on your treatment team
- Check out your education plan
How to Access UPMC Central Pa. Portal While in the Hospital
If you have an active UPMC Central Pa. Portal account:
- Download the UPMC Central Pa. Portal app on your personal device
- Select UPMC Central Pa. as your health care organization
- Log in with your UPMC Central Pa. Portal account information
New to UPMC Central Pa. Portal?
There are two ways to set up your account:
During registration, you received a paper with an activation code.
- Select “I have an activation code” under “New User.” To set up your account, simply enter the activation code, your zip code, and date of birth.
If you have not received an activation code, you can self-register. Select “I do not have a code” under “New User.”
- To set up your account, simply enter your first and last name, address, date of birth, gender, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and email address. Once you have an active UPMC Central Pa. Portal account, you may allow your caregiver to view your account. In the portal, go to “share my record” and select to share with a family member.
Call the Portal Help Desk
Login or Register for a UPMC Central Pa. Portal account