The diagnosis of heart disease is one that can cause worry and concern.
You may have questions that need answers and tests to schedule.
This is where UPMC Chautauqua's Cardiac Navigation Service can help. We're here to support and guide you through your inpatient or outpatient heart care.
Contact UPMC Chautauqua Cardiac Navigation Services
For more information, call 716-664-8254.
We're open Tuesdays and Thursdays at variable hours.
About Your Heart Care Manager
Serving as a resource between you, your doctors, and the services that you need, your care manager:
- Specializes in heart and vascular care.
- Focuses on your comfort and unique needs.
- Makes sure you receive prompt treatment during and after your hospital stay.
- Provides you with the education, support, and resources you need on your road to recovery.
Our Cardiac Navigation Services
As part of our navigation services, we:
- Learn your needs and give you all the necessary resources to help your heart heal.
- Stay in contact with you after you leave the hospital to answer any ongoing questions and provide support.
- Help you arrange and schedule tests and services to ensure prompt treatment.
- Connect you with other UPMC doctors and programs.
We can also refer you to support services such as:
- Cardiac rehab.
- Classes and programs to help you quit smoking or make other healthy lifestyle changes.
We are located in the Center For Imaging and Medical Arts right behind UPMC Chautauqua hospital.
17 Sherman St.
Jamestown, NY 14702
We offer front-door and handicap accessible parking.