Our board-certified physicians are here to provide fast, efficient, and high-quality medical care when you need it most.
No appointments necessary.
UPMC Urgent Care Erie offers the following services:
(Prior to visiting Urgent Care for an X-ray, please call the office to confirm availability.)
*DOT physicals are offered at UPMC Urgent Care West location only.
On site prescriptions are not available in Erie locations.
COVID-19 testing is available at UPMC Urgent Care for patients with a doctor's order. No appointment is necessary.
Patients should call from their cars and await further instruction from the staff once they arrive at either Urgent Care location if:
- They have a doctor's order for a COVID-19 test
- They have symptoms of COVID-19 or if they suspect they may have COVID-19
UPMC Urgent Care Erie phone numbers:
- West 26th St. location: 814-877-4110
- Peach Street location: 814-877-4120
Conditions We Treat at UPMC Urgent Care, Erie
We provide express care for illnesses and injuries including:
- Back strain
- Difficult or painful urination
- Minor burns
- Minor eye injuries, infections, or irritations
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle aches and pains
- Sore throats and colds
- Sprains and minor fractures
- Treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
All life-threatening conditions should be evaluated at a hospital emergency department.
Visit the UPMC Urgent Care website to learn more about our services at other locations throughout western Pennsylvania.