Skip to Content

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Resources for Children and Parents

UPMC Content 2

OCD Support and Information

Helping Your Child at School

Insurance Resources

  • Pennsylvania Department of Welfare
    Apply for Medical Assistance through your local county office by requesting a paper application or through the online COMPASS form. Emphasize the need for the "MA Loophole" that is not based on parental income.
  • Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC Registration Department
    Contact Person: Teresa Lieu 412-235-5450

Recommended Books

Other Resources