Also part of the UPMC family:

History of UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic

Milestones in Our History

1951

1970

  • Community General Osteopathic Hospital moves to Lower Paxton Township.

1976

  • A 40,000 square foot expansion project permitted the enlargement of the Emergency Department, Physical Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Intensive and Coronary Care, the Laboratory, Respiratory Therapy, Outpatient Surgery and Recovery Room.

1991

  • The Luella and George Bloom Diagnostic Center (Now the Bloom Outpatient Center) opens on the hospital campus at 4310 Londonderry Road.

1998

  • Community General Osteopathic Hospital joins PinnacleHealth System.

2006

  • The Helen M. Simpson Rehab Hospital opens, providing, physical, occupational, speech and hearing therapies, aquatic therapy and therapeutic gardens.

2011

2017

  • PinnacleHealth becomes part of UPMC health system. Community Osteopathic becomes UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic.

myPinnacleHealth

MyPinnacleHealth provides patients across the South Central Pa region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.

Log-In or Sign Up Today