Opened in 2019, the state-of-the-art UPMC Memorial in West Manchester Township, York, features 98 beds and private rooms in a modern five-level design. The hospital also houses 24 long-term acute care beds.
UPMC Memorial features:
- World-class cardiology and vascular services with the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute.
- A comprehensive reflux program to treat patients suffering with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
- The region’s leading labor and delivery services with a level II neonatal intensive care unit.
- Acute and emergency medical care.
- Surgical services.
Next to the hospital is the five-level Outpatient Services building featuring:
- UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- Ambulatory surgery
- Outpatient imaging
- Women’s imaging suite
- Sleep lab
- Infusion center
- Cardiac rehabilitation
Find out more about UPMC Memorial:
Get involved with UPMC Memorial:
Every three years, UPMC hospitals conduct a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA). To access the assessments and to learn how the hospitals are addressing important community health needs, click here.
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today