HARRISBURG, Pa. – UPMC
is excited to announce the opening of a new orthopaedic practice to serve west shore residents: UPMC West Shore Orthopaedics. The new UPMC practice brings together a team of orthopaedic surgeons and sports medicine providers who have a long history of serving area patients. The practice includes:
- Steven Wolf, M.D., orthopaedic surgery
- Michael Werner, M.D., orthopaedic surgery
- Nathan Wool, M.D., orthopaedic surgery
- Casey Kiser, M.D., orthopaedic surgery (shoulder, elbow, hand)
- Thomas Chu, D.O., sports medicine, internal medicine
- Oumou Belemou, D.P.M., podiatry
- Torre Ruth, M.D., orthopaedic surgery (trauma)
“The new UPMC West Shore Orthopaedics practice further strengthens our network of employed and independent orthopaedic providers committed to giving our patients exceptional spine, bone and joint care,” said Philip Guarneschelli, FACHE, UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC West Shore Orthopaedics is committed to giving patients the best possible orthopaedic care to get them pain-free and moving again, using a range of techniques and the latest cutting-edge surgeries. They treat a range of bone and joint conditions from running injuries to hip replacements.
Patients wanting to schedule an appointment and providers wanting to make a referral with these providers should call 717-231-8900. Visit UPMC.com/CentralPAOrtho
for more information.